Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Asian Cars > 2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor
2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor

2625 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2015-06-04 16:59:01

•   Level 2   
    (14) points
    Locksmithy
    2015-06-02 11:36:11
     I am generally focused on Automotive Locksmithing, which delves into ECU matching, reflashing ECUs etc.

Today a repair shop called for help with a 2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor. They just replaced the ECU, and called for help. They must have presumed Plug and Play, like the earlier Hondas. But no go.

Will Maxidas sunch the new ECU ?

Will I need to pull and convert BCMs, or get pin codes from old and new module ?

Any an all help appreciated, I am brand new to the Maxidas family as of today

Tags: ECU

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-06-02 17:56:17 (Reply to:Locksmithy)

Hi its been a while since my last Mitsubishi. also have not used the 708 for quite some time now, I mostly use the Mitsubishi mut3 . normally autel tools don't require a pin code on Mitsubishi and Honda. first you need to re-write the vin number if it doesn't take the first time try again until it does, then go to immobilizer function\special function or misc function and register keys. if by any chance the 708 can not do it and you happen to have a t-code pro or any other similar tool then here is the codes.  I believe 1530 does all vehicles for usa region mmna. hope this helps good luck.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-06-04 16:59:01 (Reply to:Locksmithy)

Hello sir I took my time to answer your post,  can I know use a little bit of yours on a reply thanks. I will like to know if you fixed your vehicle.  oh  well another hit and run.    I guess I will reply thru emails only from now on to members I know only.
  Total1 Pages